Please sign in so that we can notify you about a reply
Where to find Little Boracay in Luzon?
Enjoy a place that can be considered the Little Boracay of Luzon. It is a tiny island in Calatagan, Batangas with pure white sand. It’s just 3 hours drive from the busy streets of Metro Manila. Calatagan is 2nd class municipality in the province of Batangas.
There are simple things in a life that gives great joy and gives a lifetime experience worth to remember. We believe this is the simple thing. A place to take you where you can find it simple and affordable too!
- Floating Cottage Rental
- The Boat Rental - to pull the Floating Cottage
- Boatman on Duty
- Trained Lifeguard on Duty
- Free Griller on Cottage
Note: The tour route will depend whether it is high or low tide.
What’s not included in the package?
- Eco-Fee ( 30 Php. per person )
- Parking Fee
Barangay Health Certificate/ Medical Certificate
Tour Calatagan and Little Boracay Islands
Swim all day!
No posts found
- Reservations are required at least seven (7) days prior to service date.
- Confirmation is subject to availability.
- Standard no-show, rebooking, and cancellation policies will apply.
- E-voucher and a valid government-issued ID are strictly required upon availing the service. E-voucher is nonrefundable but transferrable. If voucher will be transferred, a valid government-issued ID of the voucher owner has to be presented together with the E-Voucher when redeeming the service.
- Inclusive of applicable taxes and charges. Not valid in conjunction with other promotions and government-mandated discounts such as Senior Citizen, Diplomat and PWD. Not valid for cash back.