Please sign in so that we can notify you about a reply
The Batanes of the East Tour
Exploring one of a one-of-a-kind getaway with your loved ones in Dingalan and make the worth of your vacation. Boasting a spectacular landscape and plenty of awe-inspiring attractions, you’re sure to appreciate this place dubbed as the Batanes of the East. It might not be the most popular travel destination, but it is definitely one of the big check to write off on your travel bucket list.
- Roundtrip Van Transfer (MNL-Dingalan-MNL)
- Driver’s fee and meal allowance
- Gas and toll fees
- Parking fee
- Roundtrip boat transfer with lifevest
- Cottage Rental
- All Entrance Fee
- Tour Coordinator/Local Guide Fee
- Registration and Environmental Fee
- Roundtrip Tricycle fee (Pick up and Drop off going to Tanawan Falls)
- Boodle fight (Free Lunch)
- Travel Insurance
- Ready First Aid Kit
What’s not included in the package:
- Breakfast,Snacks and Dinner during the tour
Things to Bring:
- Extra clothes
- Towel and toiletries
- Water and snacks (during your travel)
- Sun protection: cap, sunblock, shades/sunglasses
- Gears for your water activities
- Trash bags and dry bags
1230am Assembly Time Manila
0500am ETD Dingalan. Breakfast (on client’s account).
0600am ETA Dingalan Feeder Port. Registration and Tour Guide Briefing
0700am ETD Dingalan Feeder Port. Boat Ride going to White Beach
0730am Start of Trekking to View Deck Mountain View
1000am Rock Formation/Lamao Cave (remarks: depends on weather condition)
1200pm Lunch Boodle Fight
0100pm Back to Feeder Point
0130pm ETA Tanawan Falls
0200pm ETD Tanawan Falls
0400pm Wash up
0430pm I love Dingalan marker (photo ops)
0630pm Dinner (on client’s account)
1030pm ETA Manila
- Every Friday to Sunday – departure is every Thursday night
- Children that will occupy a seat will have the same rate as an adult.
- Travel dates is as desired by the group
- Itinerary is flexible upon request
- Rates for Groups less than 8 available upon request
No posts found
- Reservations are required at least seven (7) days prior to service date.
- Confirmation is subject to availability.
- Standard no-show, rebooking, and cancellation policies will apply.
- E-voucher and a valid government-issued ID are strictly required upon availing the service. E-voucher is nonrefundable but transferrable. If voucher will be transferred, a valid government-issued ID of the voucher owner has to be presented together with the E-Voucher when redeeming the service.
- Inclusive of applicable taxes and charges. Not valid in conjunction with other promotions and government-mandated discounts such as Senior Citizen, Diplomat and PWD. Not valid for cash back.