Please sign in so that we can notify you about a reply
The Great Ilocos Tour Package
The North has a lot to offer with a reputation for generous hospitality, unspoiled nature and safety, it is no wonder Ilocandia is a place where kids and adults feel extraordinarily at ease to travel anytime of the year. Organize your family and friends for a one of kind tour you will always cherish.
- 3D/2N Tour with Accommodations
- Van Transfers from Manila-Ilocos-IlocosTour-Manila
- Driver’s Meals and Accommodation
- Government Taxes and Surcharges
- Guide and Entrance Fees
- Tour Coordinator
What’s not included in the package:
– Meals all throughout the tour
07:00am ETA at Vigan, Breakfast
08:00am Tour around Baluarte, Crisologo Museum, Burnayan, Bantay Bell Tower
10:00am ETD from Vigan to Batac
11:30am ETA Batac, Lunch
01:00pm Tour around Marcos Museum, Paoay Church, Malacanang of the North/Sand Dunes
03:30pm ETA at Laoag and visit the Sinking Belltower
04:30pm ETA at Bangui Windmills
06:30pm ETA Saud, Check-in, Dinner
06:00am Wake-up call. Breakfast
07:00am Treking to Kabigan Falls
09:00am Tour around Patapat Viaduct, Paraiso ni Anton
11:00am Bantay Abot Cave
11:30am ETA Blue Lagoon, Lunch
12:00pm Lunch, Swimming, Explore Blue Lagoon
05:30pm Return to Saud Beach
06:00pm ETA Saud [Dinner
06:00am Wake -up call
07:00am Breakfast, Check out
08:00am ETD from Pagudpud
09:00am ETA to Cape Bojeador Light House
09:30am ETD from Cape Bojeador
10:00am ETA Kapurpurawan Rock Formation, explore and picture taking
11:00am ETD to Vigan
01:00pm ETA to Vigan, Lunch, walk around Calle Crisologo buy pasalubong and souvenirs
03:00pm ETD from Vigan
11:00pm ETA Manila
- Every Friday to Sunday – departure is every Thursday night
- Children that will occupy a seat will have the same rate as an adult.
- Travel dates is as desired by the group
- Itinerary is flexible upon request
- Rates for Groups less than 8 available upon request
- Rooms are good for 4/5/6/7/8 participants in a room depending on availability.
No posts found
- Reservations are required at least seven (7) days prior to arrival date.
- Confirmation is subject to availability.
- Standard no-show, rebooking, and cancellation policies will apply.
- E-voucher and a valid government-issued ID are strictly required upon check-in. Voucher is nonrefundable but transferrable. If voucher will be transferred, a valid government-issued ID of the voucher owner has to be presented together with the e-voucehr when redeeming the service.
- Inclusive of applicable taxes and charges. Not valid in conjunction with other promotions and government-mandated discounts such as Senior Citizen, Diplomat and PWD. Not valid for cash back.