Sagada and Baguio Tour
No better way to spend the long weekend but to go to the mountains of Benguet. Breath out of the hustle and bustle of city life and enjoy the cool breeze of fresh air in the highlands. Tour Baguio, Sagada, and Banaue on 3 days and 2 Nights of more fun and out from the sun. Organize your family and friends for best mountain views and great weather to Benguet!
- Two nights accommodation
- Van Transfers [Manila-Banaue-Sagada-Tour of Sagada-Baguio-Manila]
- Sagada Tour, Entrance and Guide Fees
- Gas, Toll and Driver’s Meals
- Taxes and Surcharges
- Tour Coordinator
What’s not included in the package:
– Meals all throughout the tour
09:00pm ETD from assembly to Banaue
06:00am ETA at Banaue [Breakfast]
07:00am Banaue Rice Terraces View point [Souvenir Hunting]
08:00am ETD to Bontoc
11:00am ETA to Sagada
01:00pm Proceed to Lumiang Cave and Sumaguing Cave
05:00pm Estimated time of return from the cave
05:30pm Back to Lodging
07:00pm Dinner, Bonfire, Group Social
06:00am Wake-up call. Breakfast
07:00am Proceed to Fedelisan
07:30am Start of Bomod-ok Falls Trek
08:30am ETA Bomod-ok Bigfalls, Swimming, Picture Taking
10:30am Trek back to Fedelisan
12:00pm ETA Fedelisan
02:00pm Proceed to Sagada Weaving, St Mary’s Church and Echo Valley (Location of hanging coffins)
04:00pm Visit Pottery House
04:30pm Free time [Souvenir Hunting]
05:00am Wake up call, Check out
05:45am Sunrise Viewing Kiltepan Tower
07:30am ETD from Sagada to Baguio
01:00pm Late Lunch La Trinidad Jollibee or Mcdonalds
02:00pm Visit Strawberry Farm
04:00pm ETD from Baguio
10:30pm ETA to Manila
- Every Friday to Sunday – departure is every Thursday night
- Children that will occupy a seat will have the same rate as an adult.
- Travel dates is as desired by the group
- Itinerary is flexible upon request
- Rates for Groups less than 8 available upon request
- Rooms are good for 4/5/6/7/8 participants in a room depending on availability
No posts found
- Reservations are required at least seven (7) days prior to arrival date.
- Confirmation is subject to availability.
- Standard no-show, rebooking, and cancellation policies will apply.
- E-voucher and a valid government-issued ID are strictly required upon check-in. Voucher is nonrefundable but transferrable. If voucher will be transferred, a valid government-issued ID of the voucher owner has to be presented together with the e-voucehr when redeeming the service.
- Inclusive of applicable taxes and charges. Not valid in conjunction with other promotions and government-mandated discounts such as Senior Citizen, Diplomat and PWD. Not valid for cash back.