Please sign in so that we can notify you about a reply
Not just for cooking but for many uses - that’s Cayenne!
Cayenne pepper or powder has benefits that are numerous and effective; it's used to help digestion, including heal upset stomach, slow intestinal gas, stop stomach pain, stop diarrhea and as a natural remedy for cramps. For cooking, given to its Central American origins, cayenne pepper is best known for its role in Mexican cooking, used daily to flavor robust spicy sauces, meat marinades, and traditional dishes like enchiladas, tacos, and fajitas.
From our Kitchen to your kitchens, at Laura’s Kitchen
We do buying of the best ingredients that you can use at home, for your small home kitchenette, or to a grandeur catering service. Most of our supplies are from a community of home growers, medium scale farms and a few imports. We do our best to provide you fresh herbs and spices for that unique taste you are looking for.
No posts found
- Pick Up Points from Merchants
- Free Delivery
- Regional Delivery
- High Volume Delivery
- International Customs Shipping
- Reservations are required at least seven (7) days prior to service date.
- Confirmation is subject to availability.
- Standard no-show, rebooking, and cancellation policies will apply.
- E-voucher and a valid government-issued ID are strictly required upon availing the service. E-voucher is nonrefundable but transferrable. If voucher will be transferred, a valid government-issued ID of the voucher owner has to be presented together with the E-Voucher when redeeming the service.
- Inclusive of applicable taxes and charges. Not valid in conjunction with other promotions and government-mandated discounts such as Senior Citizen, Diplomat and PWD. Not valid for cash back.