Protecting Your Information
We’re committed to your privacy. We’ll always keep your data safe and secure. This policy defines what information we collect about you and how we use it.
Thank you for visiting Bultuhan Group internet web site located at the URL https://www.bultuhan.com
What information do we collect?
We collect information from you when you register on our site, place a purchase order, where to deliver the products or service ordered, subscribe to our newsletter, or fill out a form. Due to the nature of some of these activities, we may collect personally identifiable information such as your name, e-mail address, physical address, telephone numbers, and other contact information that you voluntarily transmit with your emails or other communications to us. The possibility of receiving information about your address location will also come from our forwarding contact companies to update the information which we use to correct our records and deliver your next purchase more easily. Like other websites, we also use "cookies" and other unique identifiers, and we obtain certain types of information when your web browser or device accesses Bultuhan Services and other content served by or on behalf of Bultuhan on other websites.
What and Where do we use your information for?
We may use your personally identifiable information for the following purposes:
- Registering you to use our Services and doing such so, providing you with notices regarding goods or services that you have purchased or may wish to purchase in the future.
- Contacting you to deliver certain products and services or information you have requested.
- Providing you with targeted advertising - to display interest-based ads for features, products, and services that might be of interest to you. We do not use information that personally identifies you to display the interest-based ad.
- Protecting your account from unauthorized access and verifying your authority to enter the Site.
- To recommend features, products, and services that might be of interest to you, identify your preferences, and personalize your experience with Bultuhan Services.
- In certain cases, we collect and use your personal information to comply with laws. For instance, we collect from sellers information regarding place of establishment and bank account information for identity verification and other purposes.
- To send periodic emails that provide order processing may be used to send you information and updates about your order, in addition to receiving occasional company news, updates, related product or service information, etc.
- To administer a contest, promotion, survey, or other site feature.
- We use personally identifiable information to prevent and detect fraud and abuse to protect the security of our Merchant/Vendors, Bultuhan, and others. We may also use scoring methods to assess and manage credit risks.
How do we protect your information?
We implement a variety of security measures to maintain the safety of your personal information when you place an order or enter, submit, or access your personal information.
We offer the use of a secure server. All supplied sensitive information is transmitted via Secure Socket Layer (SSL) technology and then encrypted into our Payment gateway providers database only to be accessible by those authorized with special access rights to such systems, and are required to keep the information confidential.
Yes (Cookies are small files that a site or its service provider transfers to your computers hard drive through your Web browser (if you allow) that enables the sites or service providers systems to recognize your browser and capture and remember certain information).
Do we disclose any information to outside parties?
We do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer to outside parties your personally identifiable information. However, personally identifiable information may be provided to other trusted parties with who we work together for marketing, advertising, or other uses. These trusted third parties who assist us in operating our website, conducting our business, or servicing you, so long as those parties agree to keep this information confidential. We may also release your information when we believe release is appropriate to comply with the law, enforce our site policies, or protect ours or others rights, property, or safety such as:
- For example, you can order products from third parties through our stores. You can tell when a third party is involved in your transactions, and we share personally identifiable information related to those transactions with that third party.
- We have other companies and individuals to perform functions on our behalf. Examples include fulfilling orders for products or services, delivering packages, and sending postal mail. Removing repetitive information from customer lists, analyzing data, providing marketing assistance, providing search results and links (including paid listings and links), processing payments, transmitting content, scoring, assessing and managing credit risk, and providing customer service. These third-party service providers have access to personal information needed to perform their functions but may not use it for other purposes.
Occasionally, at our discretion, we may include or offer third-party products or services on our website. These third-party sites have separate and independent privacy policies. We, therefore, have no responsibility or liability for the content and activities of these linked sites. Nonetheless, we seek to protect the integrity of our site and welcome any feedback about these sites.
What Information Can I Access?
You can access your information, including your name, address, payment options, profile information, household settings, and purchase history in the "Your Account" section of the website.
Examples of information you can access through Bultuhan Services include:
- status of recent orders (including subscriptions);
- your complete order history;
- personally identifiable information (including name, email, password, and address book);
- payment settings (including promotional certificate and gift card balances)
- email notification settings (including Product Availability Alerts, Delivers, Special Occasion Reminders, and newsletters);
- recommendations and the products you recently viewed that are the basis for recommendations (including Recommended for You and Improve Your Recommendations);
- shopping lists and gift registries (including Wish Lists and Baby and Wedding Registries);
- your content, devices, services, and related settings, and communications and personalized advertising preferences;
- content that you recently viewed;
- Your Profile (including your product Reviews, Recommendations, Reminders, and personal profile);
This policy was last modified on Nov 21, 2020
No posts found