Returns and Refund Policy
We respect your rights for a Refund or a Return.
You have the right to return any purchased items with defining reasons within 14 (fourteen) calendar days from the moment of receiving those items from the Vendor or the Vendor’s distributor. The items can be returned if their consumer properties, factory labels, and ready-for-sale condition are preserved.
To return the items, you must submit the copy of proof of purchase and fill in the return request form.
Rules on returning and exchanging Items with discovered defects:
Customers are entitled to notify the Vendor of any discovered defects and demand to rectify them within 30 (thirty) calendar days from the moment of the receiving the Items from the Vendor or the Vendor’s distributor. The only exception are defects caused by improper handling of the Items by the Customer.
Customers have the right to refuse to take Items and ask for a money refund. In this case the Items must be returned to the Vendor, and their consumer properties, factory labels, and ready-for-sale condition are preserved.
To return the Items, you must submit the copy of proof of purchase and to contact our Help Center.
Take this steps to return an item or items:
- Pack all the items in the original packing. Items bought as sets must be returned in sets.
- Fill in the return request form attached to the order.
- 3Attach a copy of the sales check, specify the method of refund (a postal order or a transfer to the bank account).
- Send the parcel back to the Vendor.
- After you have sent the parcel, please inform us of that by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
According to Republic Act 7349, also known as the Consumer Act of the Philippines, stores are legally required to post their refund policy. If a store does not post any return policy, the law requires the store to accept returns within 30 days of purchase.
No posts found